We LOVE going to the Festival of Trees.. it's a tradition of ours and we love it!
Every year my Mom and Emily enter trees! My Mom does hers with her work and Emily & Jenny submit a small tree together!
Emily & Jenny's Cute Tree
My Mom's work Tree
(she did a lot of the work on it!!)
The theme was.. "it's a jungle out there"
(I think anyway..)
It turned out so Cute!
Here were some of our favorites from the Festival...
what?? So I joined the Tebow band wagon...
I Love Tink!
More Tink!
This Tree was in honor of Brynn Barton
She was killed while riding her bike in SLC last June
I went to High School with her and knew her Dad quite well.
She was an amazing girl who left us too young!
How lucky is heaven to have her as a beautiful angel!!
I loved this 4 seasons tree!
Up Tree... I had a hard time getting even close to it to get a picture.. thats why it's so blurry!
Gosh, I LOVED everything about this Disney themed set up!
Mark my words.. I WILL have a bed in my house like that someday!
and that picture of Minnie & Mickey! I LOVE IT!
Awesome Gingerbread House!
No comments:
Post a Comment