Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas around the Nunley house

Having our very own house this year was so much fun! We put up Christmas Lights and decorated the whole house! Scott was such a sweetheart to put up lights outside in the freezing cold weather and they turned out so cute! I love Colorful lights on houses and Christmas, so that is what we opted for! Sadly though... I don't have a picture of the outside of our house.. which makes me so sad.. Scott worked so hard on it :( so.. just imagine a white two story house.. with a pillar on the front porch with lights wrapped around it, the lights then go across the front of the porch, then across the garage.. awww so pretty right? :)

well, here is what the inside of our house looked like! It felt so festive, I loved it! We are so lucky to, as most of the Christmas decorations we got were hand me downs from family members! gotta love being a newlywed :)

Cute Scotty didn't know these were Salt & Pepper Shakers.. so he was playing with them and got stuff all over the table! :)






Our Christmas Tree :)

Kinda sad we don't have a fireplace.. I really miss that about our Apartment

These decorations are from my cute Namie - I love her!




ha ha, this feels like a Scentsy ad to me!

our cute outdoorsy/hunting tree 

my favorite ornament

aww, we are happy campers! I love my sweetie!


More decorations from Namie




Now you've been on a tour of my festive house... which sadly is festive no more.. bring on Valentines i guess!


1 comment:

Amanda Oakes said...

I love your decorations! They are awesome!