Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm Back

Dang School.. you took me away from beloved blog for almost 3 weeks! *tear* but alas... finals are OVER! Everyone Celebrate! :-) I even think I finished out quite well.. lowest grade is a C, highest A-... not too shabby. I mean C's get degree's and it IS average.. :-) Scott did well too, not sure on his grade yet, but he is a smart little cookie, so i have no worries.
Now that school is over, we can enjoy life.. for 2 more weeks.. which leads me to my first bullet...

  • Scott got accepted to Weber State University in their Technical Sales Program! YAY!!
    He starts up there the first week of January! This will finish up his bachelors and hopefully get him a stellar job! I am so proud of him! :)
    Even better... now that he is going to school full-time, this chick can dodge out on school for a couple semesters! YES! :) As bad as I want to be done with School, I am so burned out.. I feel super lucky to get the grades i recieved this semester.. because i seriously had ZERO motivation. These next couple of years will be hard for Scott, and for me, but I know it will be so worth it! I am so proud of you Scott!

  • Next bullet.. to keep me busy while i am not going to school.. i plan to work my little tail off.. of course, but also, i decided to start selling
     
    SCENTSY!I am so excited! So far, it has been going really well, this is a stretch for me.. i mean like now i really have become domesticated, that and (i know this is really stupid to have a fit about, but still..) Scentsy's main "color" is purple... most of you know how much i hate purple.. and i am sorry, i don't mean to offend purple lovers out there, but it is just a color that makes me cringe.. no rhyme or reason for it, i just plain old don't like the color. lol BUT, hopefully selling Scentsy will help me become more mature and get over my hate of purple.. *cringes*
    So, if you need to place an order or want to get some fun stuff.. contact me, i'd be happy to be your go-to girl for Scentsy. :)
    My email is
    brittany.nunley@hotmail.com
    Yay for Scentsy! I am putting in an order tonight that will get here just in time for Christmas, so if you need a last minute present, call or email me by like 10:00pm tonight and i will put your order in :)

  • We've been busy, besides school these past couple weeks. Lots of family parties, puppysitting MY Jaymie (oxymoron i know.. thats a whole different, very touchy subject), making lots of treats, decorating for Christmas.. it has been a lot of fun! This is our first Christmas Married.. it will be out 3rd Christmas together.. but this year its so fun to have our own tree, our own christmas lights, everything. :)
    I haven't taken any pictures of our tree and such yet, but I will, I just need to clean my house first :) So i'll save those for the next post!

Ha, she was a little peeved with me, because i wouldn't play with her.. to my defense, i was making cookies, i needed to keep my hands clean :)

don't you love her cute U of U Collar? Go Utes!!

  • I've only had time to work on one craft, but i think it turned out okay.. not my best work.. i kind of forgot Namie was going out of town on Saturday, so I hurried and finished it, if i would've given myself a little more time, it would probably look a little bit better.
    I Just love Namie (my Grandma.. for those of you who haven't had the privelage to meet her) But she seriously is the cutest thing ever! She is 87.. i think, and just has the sharpest mind ever, and the funniest sense of humor. She had our annual Hall Family Christmas party a couple weeks ago, bless her heart, she works on this starting in July. It was a hit and amazingly fun as usual.. even with her little "show" she put on (as she puts it). Cute Nam had been fasting for 24hours for one of our cousins, and Namie kinda passed out during the party.. now she was fine, but after she figured out why she was on the floor (they caught her no worries) she told us all that she did this on purpose because no one was listening to her and now we had her full & undivided attention. She is so witty and funny. We took her to the hospital later that night, just to be safe, and everything checked out perfect. She sure gave us quite the scare, but all is well (and well with my cousin we were fasting for too). But I made this for her for Christmas! :) Have fun in California Namie! :)
The whole "going around together" is a tid-bit she told me about that when her and my Papa met, it was at a roller skating rink, and they use to skate around together, and would joke with one another that they were "going around together" :) Cute huh? sometimes i wonder what it would be like to live back then...

Have a good Christmas everyone!
I'm sure i'll be back online before that.. but just in case i don't see you!



1 comment:

Karilyn Carreon said...

OH MY GOODNESS.. YOU HAVE BEEN SO BUSY CRAFTING! Love it all!