Things I am Thankful for...
This is a brief list.. there are hundreds of everyday little things that I am thankful for.. but this is some of them. :-)
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!
1. Scotty
He is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I Love Him so much! He is so sweet to me, and so patient with me! I have my moments.. don't we all? But he loves me unconditionally. he is a total tease, but its good for me, I need reality checks quite often.
He loves me, I love him. We are perfect for eachother! I would be lost without him!
I Love You Scotty!
He loves me, I love him. We are perfect for eachother! I would be lost without him!
I Love You Scotty!
2. Family
I have been blessed with the best family! They have been there for me through thick and thin.. no matter what has come our way. I am so lucky to have a sister that I love, my Dad that is my best friend, my mom is a mini me... actually i guess i am a mini her.. :) My extended family is wonderful, I LOVE them! ALL of them. I have been blessed with great in-laws as well, they are awesome! I love that i have inherited great Cousins, Aunts and Uncles as well through Marriage. I've become pretty close with some of them.. and I just love you all! :)
3. Temples & Religion
I am so thankful to live in a valley where we have FOUR temples! They are such a huge blessing to me! I drive from one end of the valley to the other going to and from work, and lucky me, I get a Beautiful view of atleast 3 of them on my drive home! (I can't see the Salt Lake on my way home.. but I know its there ♥)
I love the blessings that they bring to me and to my family. I am so grateful to be a part of this amazing church! it is a lifesaver in so many ways! It is so true! there is no way I could ever deny it! I love that Scotty supports me in the church, and even comes along :) I pray everyday for us to have the chance to one day be sealed for time & all eternity together. He is my Sweetie, and I want him to know how much I love him, and I pray for this everyday because it will bring you forever happiness that is indescribable!
4. Education
As much as I gripe and moan about School, I am so thankful that I am able to obtain an education, even though I am taking my dear sweet time to get it done, it still is awesome that we live in a day and age where it is so accesible.
5. My Nice Warm Bed & Apartment
We have been so lucky to have such a nice apartment for our first place. We are lucky that Mark & Terrie opened up their basement to us for us to live very reasonably while we try to get on our feet. Not to mention, it is an adorable place, in a beautiful location. And who doesn't love coming home to a nice, comfy warm bed. I cannot even begin to tell you how thankful I am for my bed... it all started when we first got married.. we shared a FULL size bed.. it was tiny & squishy. We were so lucky to get a KING size mattress from my aunt & uncle.. it was the best.thing.we.ever.did!
6. Modern Medicine
I am so grateful for all the developments of modern medicine. I am grateful that both Scott and I work at a great hospital, we have so many friends and resources not far from us at all! This is a great time to be alive :)
7. True Friends
We are lucky enough to have some great friends! We love our little group of friends, Scott's Friends, and My Friends. They love us and we love them.. even our friends that live far awayWe love our Jazz nights, camping, playing games, Lots of good memories always being made! We love you all! :)
8. Scriptures
I am especially thankful for the Scriptures! I am working on reading the Book of Mormon.. it is such a blessing, i feel like i always find an answer to something in my life when i read them.
I am especially thankful for the Scriptures! I am working on reading the Book of Mormon.. it is such a blessing, i feel like i always find an answer to something in my life when i read them.
9. Water
okay, really, who doesn't love a refreshing glass of Ice Water? I LOVE it, especially when your just craving it, its so quenching! I'm making you thirsty aren't i? :)
okay, really, who doesn't love a refreshing glass of Ice Water? I LOVE it, especially when your just craving it, its so quenching! I'm making you thirsty aren't i? :)
10. Our Freedom
How lucky are we to live in the great country that we do? I love America! :) We are so lucky to be free, and to have brave soldiers fighting overseas to keep us safe! If you want to read about someone who is really strong, check out my friend, her husband (of just over 6months) is in Afghanistan... I am forever grateful to those who serve and who have served.
How lucky are we to live in the great country that we do? I love America! :) We are so lucky to be free, and to have brave soldiers fighting overseas to keep us safe! If you want to read about someone who is really strong, check out my friend, her husband (of just over 6months) is in Afghanistan... I am forever grateful to those who serve and who have served.
11. Books
I love to read.. it is the best, it keeps your mind young i think! I love getting wrapped up in a book that you can't put down.. a total page turner.
As much as i love to read, i haven't read as much as i would've liked this year... between school, work, and life, its just busy. That and i have given myself the drive to do my Wedding Thank You notes by telling myself I cannot read a book until they are done..
It's really working...I have been married 6 months, and i am ALMOST done :)
I love to read.. it is the best, it keeps your mind young i think! I love getting wrapped up in a book that you can't put down.. a total page turner.
As much as i love to read, i haven't read as much as i would've liked this year... between school, work, and life, its just busy. That and i have given myself the drive to do my Wedding Thank You notes by telling myself I cannot read a book until they are done..
It's really working...
12. My Job
this should be plural.. jobS. I am lucky enough to have 2 jobs. I LOVE working for Spillman, i love the small company feel and the people i work with. They are amazing with schedules, and not too shabby on the pay. It is a great company to work for.
I have also worked for IHC for going on 5 years now. And i have so many close friends there! I LOVE working at the hospital.. after all, it is where me and Scott met almost 4 years ago...
13.Technology
Okay, so this may sound lame.. but technology influences our daily lives. It is so huge, and I love it! Think about it... almost everything you do relies on a computer, your ability to call someone, the television, the internet, several things. But I am thankful that when i drive down the road and get a flat tire, that i don't have to walk to a strangers house to borrow their phone, I just use my cell phone to call my Sweetie to come save me :) (true story)
Why not end on lucky #13.. these are just a few things i/we are thankful for! :)
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! Christmas is just around the corner!
this should be plural.. jobS. I am lucky enough to have 2 jobs. I LOVE working for Spillman, i love the small company feel and the people i work with. They are amazing with schedules, and not too shabby on the pay. It is a great company to work for.
I have also worked for IHC for going on 5 years now. And i have so many close friends there! I LOVE working at the hospital.. after all, it is where me and Scott met almost 4 years ago...
13.Technology
Okay, so this may sound lame.. but technology influences our daily lives. It is so huge, and I love it! Think about it... almost everything you do relies on a computer, your ability to call someone, the television, the internet, several things. But I am thankful that when i drive down the road and get a flat tire, that i don't have to walk to a strangers house to borrow their phone, I just use my cell phone to call my Sweetie to come save me :) (true story)
Why not end on lucky #13.. these are just a few things i/we are thankful for! :)
Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving! Christmas is just around the corner!








2 comments:
You're so cute! This is a great list, I agree with all of it!! Guess what Britt? I'm thankful for YOU!-lol
Hey cute lady! i got your invite to your girls night saturday night, im so hoping i will be able to come i have 2 wedding showers that day but i really think i can make it!:) also im glad you changed your background cuz for freaking ever i tried to get on your page and couldnt... i need you to text me cuz my phone took a tubby with preslie and i lost your phone number!
haha i cant believe you sent president bush a wedding announcement that is the most awesome thing ever i love it!
Post a Comment