Merry Christmas!!
I hope everyone had as much as fun as we did this Christmas! Though it was not our first Christmas together, it was our first one Married. It was awesome!
I hope everyone had as much as fun as we did this Christmas! Though it was not our first Christmas together, it was our first one Married. It was awesome!
We started off Christmas with a trip up to This is The Place Heritage Park to their Christmas VIllage. It was cute. It was so unbelievably foggy that night that all of our pictures are really crummy. But here they are...
Santa's Reindeer
We weren't really sure about this Santa... He had a red beard...
Our cute little church all decorated for Christmas
Awww ♥
haha I had to put this on here, Scott said this is a look he gets often..
when really, what I was saying was
"Scott, the Sheep got away" lol as the sheep exits the frame. lol
when really, what I was saying was
"Scott, the Sheep got away" lol as the sheep exits the frame. lol
Scott, in the fog, with a reindeer
Me with the Reindeer
On Christmas Eve. we went to dinner at Asian Star with my Mom's side of the family. Me & Scott and Grandma & Grandpa even donned (unplanned) matching outfits...
Christmas morning we spent just the two of us, opening presents. Scott got a laptop, and I got a certificate for a trip between semesters, which was exactly what I wanted. We both got other things too, but those were our big presents. Here are some pictures of Christmas around our house.. and some of Christmas morning
Some of our favorite Ornaments
In each day, there were pieces of paper that had activities to do in them. It was fun. :)
We then went to the Nunley's house, they were so good to us, we got Jazz tickets, a camping/picnic table, and I got $50 for a pedicure while Scott got a hand-held GPS for hunting. We were so spoiled! Thank You Tom, Connie, Julie, and T.
We then headed to the Hall house, there we were spoiled with more presents! Our parents are too good to us! We got giftcards, clothes, scrapbooking stuff, etc. and a delicious breakfast! :)
This was Emily's first Christmas as the only child at home... I think it treated her well.. she had a GAZILLION presents! :)
Off to Grandmothers house we went. We had such a good time with our family there!
haha my Grandpa (in upper left corner) said that if he sleeps with his finger like that in his mouth, he doesn't snore... it actually worked. lol maybe i should have Scott try it! LOL
Hope you all had as great of Christmas as we did! :)




2 comments:
where on earth did you get that Believe/Nativity Scene?
it's SO cute!
Haha and I thought MY Christmas was good! Britt, I love how cute you are as a little wife! Your Christmas decor around your home is SO SO cute!!! It looks like you guys had a blast!
PS I love that picture of the "look" you give Scott a lot lol.
We need to play again soon, love you!
Post a Comment