Halloween this year was so fun! We were able to fly (yes, i said fly... i am a big girl now! :) ) to California and spend 3 days in The Happiest Place on Earth...
DISNEYLAND!
It was so fun! It was our second time back this year... what can we say? we love that place!
This year we were able to go Scott's Mom, Sister and Nephew.
It was the first time Connie had been back since she got married over 25 years ago, and it was Julie and T's first trip there! We had a blast!
It was the first time Connie had been back since she got married over 25 years ago, and it was Julie and T's first trip there! We had a blast!
Next year, maybe we'll go for the Holidays :)
Warning... Picture Overload! I could've done them on my favorite program Picasa... BUT, I think its more fun to see pictures big... I'll go back to Picasa... Probably when the semester is over. :-)
It's awesome.. but time consuming. :-)
Our Favorite Ride * California Screamin`
"Green Army Man"

Disneyland Band! This was really fun!

This picture is weird.. one eye shaded... the other not.. weird..
None the less, this is the Matterhorn
Warning... Picture Overload! I could've done them on my favorite program Picasa... BUT, I think its more fun to see pictures big... I'll go back to Picasa... Probably when the semester is over. :-)
It's awesome.. but time consuming. :-)
Our Favorite Ride * California Screamin`
"Green Army Man"
Scott is Pro at Astro Blasters
Me and Snow White... She totally thought I was 12...
Breakfast at Goofy's Kitchen!
Disneyland Band! This was really fun!
Pooh!! I'm blushing ever so slightly.. because when I hugged Pooh, he kissed me! :)
Tea Cup!Scott managed to get me super super dizzy on this ride!
I tried to go without buying Mouse Ears... I didn't last long. :)
Atleast these ones I can wear year round (my others are wedding, birthday, halloween.. etc.)
The Castle is Beautiful!
Ghost Galaxy at Space Mountain was stupid... I wish we would've gone the day after Halloween, when it was back to normal...
PumpkinsMore Pumpkins
I Love Him.. He Loves Me... and my SMALL obsession with Disney!This picture is weird.. one eye shaded... the other not.. weird..
None the less, this is the Matterhorn
Picture Perfect
We have a picture here from a year ago.. long before we were even engaged :)
Halloween Haunted MansionWORLD OF COLOR!!
It's all people say it is and MORE!! It was AMAZING!!
Worth the wait.. BUT, you can always go to the latest show..
we watched it twice in one night. So cool!
This was the first time we've ever been on Toy Story Mania... and it was right as the park was closing!
We rode it atleast 5 times! New Favorite Ride! :-)
We rode it atleast 5 times! New Favorite Ride! :-)
FLYING home! I did it! I FLEW!! :) and it was no big deal!
This may seem stupid to some of you.. but Flying is a HUGE fear of mine.. and this is the first time i have flown in almost 2 years!
I am proud of myself :)
I am proud of myself :)
Where can we FLY to next?? :) Maybe somewhere Warm & Tropical & Romantic??
Sounds PERFECT!!
4 comments:
i HATE flying as well. I'm proud of you :) disneyland looks like it was a blast...cute pictures! i love that place. xoxo
I LOVE IT! It looks like it was amazing! I am so jealous! I am thinking we need together! How perfect, tow disney fanatics and their pacient husbands! :)
Britt you guys look like you had a BLAST!!!!!!!!! I'm so jealous, the last time I went to Disneyland was when I was too young to remember! Such fun pictures:)
Love it! What a fun trip!!! That World of Color thing looks so awesome!!
And great job - that's a big deal to face your fears! Woohoo!
Post a Comment