Tuesday, November 2, 2010

BBQ with the Family

It's been a tradition with my Mom's side of the family to go up Millcreek Canyon and BBQ when the leaves start to change, it is so beautiful that time of year! We have had a few busy years where we never made it up, but this year we did, it was so much fun! :) Scott was still up hunting, hence why he is not in any pictures. But we had a good time :)

Spencer, Ma, Dad, and Emily intently listening to something... Probably Debbie's yoddeling story LOL

Grandma Sandy.. I just ♥ her

My cute Family

Emily is gonna be so mad about this... but it was an attempt at a sister picture.. :)

Meeee

Ady, Heidi, and Mykel

My Cute Grandpa ♥

3 comments:

The Hatches said...

Oh that sounds like the number one thing I could do the rest of my life and never get sick of it!! Millcreek is my favorite too!

Jarom & Marisa said...

Cute Brit...and I love your page :) That picture of you and Scott from your wedding at the top is adorable.

Brittany said...

Aw Thanks Marisa!
I am glad you commented :) Now i have you on my list! :)
Good to Hear from you!