The posts are slowing down for sure... it's really quite sad.
There is one thing that is mainly to blame...
SCHOOL
We have started back up again, both of us took the summer off to play, get married, and relax. It was nice, but I guess it's time to grow up and go back to School.
This year Scott is down at UVU, working on his Bachelor's in Business.
He is working so hard, and I am so proud of him! He's got about a year and half to two years to go!
As for myself, I am still at SLCC, stuck at a Junior/2year college for going on over 4 years.
I really won't complain, I just changed my major a few times, so hence why I have been there for so long.
My original plan was to go to school to become a Nurse. Which is something I love, but as much as I love it, it puts my naturally high stress through the roof, which can't be healthy, so I heartbrokenly moved on to try out Medical Assisting.. I loved it, got a 4.0 my first semester, but came to find only the same result as Nursing. :'( It's really bittersweet to be honest.
I have moved on to a new degree that I have fallen in LOVE with.
Sociology!
Now as far as what I am going to do with it when I am done, still working on that...
But I am loving the classes, everything is so interesting. I would like to go into research of some sort, but if worse comes to worse, at least I have a degree that is somewhat versatile.
So please forgive for the lack of posts, it will get better, I promise...
We are going to the Fair this weekend.. Our nephew is showing his Goat, so it should be lots of fun!



6 comments:
I did not know he was going to UVU! Great maybe we'll see more of you two!!!
Hahaha yeah...noticed how I haven't done a post in like a month? Same story! I'm kind of in the same boat with school too...I feel like my major is never going to end because not only is it a longer and harder one, I have what feels like a million prereqs for grad school and I feel like I'm going to burst ha. BUT, what's a couple years compared to what you'd be doing the rest of your life AND what price would you pay to know you'll be happy doing it?:)
my friends majoring in sociology! i loved my sociology class. good luck!
Do you have Spencer Blake for your Sociology classes?? He was my professor for Sociology, and I LOVED that class. It's such an interesting topic, and he taught it so well! What a great field! I'm excited for ya! :)
Hey Brit! That's so awesome that you have Spencer Blake!! Every teacher should adapt his style. Now I kinda want to take another class from him just cause he teaches so well. Glad you're loving it!!
Oh School! The never ending school lol :) Im kinda feeling the same way about the good ol nursing thing.... not so sure I want to go that route yet, but have no idea what I want to do! Glad you have found something you love though :) I love your header pic adorable :)
Post a Comment