This is something that NEVER happens... for One, I work 5 days a week and school 4 days a week, and for Two, Scott works 6 days a week and goes to school in the middle of the week. We are a busy bunch. So a couple weeks ago, I was on my way to work... (running a little late that day..) when I got a phone call from Scott saying he was getting off early from work.. so of course, I call my boss, he lets me have the day off, and a Hiking we went!
We decided to head up to Donut Falls, one of our favorite Hikes. Its easy and you get to Hike in some water, whats not fun about that?? Needless to say, it was a beautiful day for a hike!
Kinda a gnarly hike to get to the top, but its always worth it!
Scotty wanted to get his hair "wet" before we hiked down in the heat, his hair (and shirt) got SoAkEd!
I Love You Scotty! Thanks for making every day heaven on earth!
1 comment:
Looks so beautiful! I want to go on a hike there! Guess I'll have to wait until next year!
Post a Comment