Thursday, April 29, 2010

19 Days!

I feel like I am constantly counting down! I am so excited!
Today, it finally hit me... Not the being Nervous part, the pure exhaustion!!! I don't feel stressed, but as I have been told, I think I am so stressed that all I feel is super super tired! There is so so much left to do, and only 2 1/2 weeks to do it! Holy Cow! to put it in weeks makes it seem even shorter!
I can't wait for our wedding! we have put so much work into it, I really hope everyone has a blast! dancing, food, people, music, It's gonna be a Ball!! The best part... The Honeymoon! I am so excited to go relax for 10 days!! Disneyland and Southern Cali Here we come!!!!! :)

2 comments:

The Hatches said...

Come May 6th (YOUR BIRTHDAY) I'm here for you 100%! Until then, finals might be the death of me;)

Karilyn Carreon said...

Hey... were down to two days now!! were so excited for you guys! Cant wait for the wedding reception!