Monday, April 19, 2010

1 More Month!

One more month!! ahh I can hardly wait, soon I will be Mrs. Scott Nunley! :)
Me and Scott met in May of 2007 at Alta View Hospital, where we both work, it was my first week of work when we were introduced by Scott's mom's friend, and a co-worker (Paula) of mine. I thought he was super, and I actually called him and asked him out! :) We dated very sporadically, like once every couple months for the next year. Scott will tell you I was avoiding him, but my side of the story is, that I knew I would fall in love with him, I was afraid of that, granted I had a missionary a year out at the time. But come February of 2008, we started dating pretty steadily for the next couple of years. We had a blast, we were pretty much inseberable, and had sooo much fun!
On January 30, 2010 he proposed to me up in The Uinta's Snowmobiling. It was a prefect day! :)

1 comment:

Andee said...

Congrats!! I'm so excited for you!