The next day, Scott and I woke up... sort of early, dropped Karter and all of his swim gear off with my Mom at her Hotel and we were off to our date at Disneyland.
I was so excited to spend the whole day with Scotty, just the two of us. It was a little bittersweet leaving Karter, as it would be his first time ever swimming, and I wanted to be a part of it, but we got plenty of pictures.
We first went over to Cali Adventure to make sure we got fast passes for Radiator Springs Racers. We got there around 10, and our fastpass wasn't good until like 530... they run out fast for that ride!
We immediately headed over to see CarsLand and it did not disappoint!
It was incredibly cute and matched the movie exactly! I love Disney and their Imagineers!
We went over to California Screamin` - our favorite ride - we wanted to make sure to get these rides in on our only day without our babe!
Scott made the goofiest face for the camera (on purpose) - after we got off the ride and were checking out our pictures, the two girls in front of us (who spoke no english) were like beside themselves in laughter. They could not keep it together, like they would laugh, point at Scott on the screen, laugh some more, point at Scott in person, then laugh again.
Scott got the reaction he wanted
Next up was Toy Story Mania - another one of our favorites! We are both pretty darn competitive and i am sad to say, I have never beat Scotty in this game!! Grr! One time I will
we headed back over to Disneyland, got the iconic and traditional picture taken
as we walked under the railroad tracks, I saw Cinderella and Fairy Godmother. she was so cute! Mark my words, this will be my retirement job!
we had called to check in our little tyke, who was thoroughly enjoying swimming, not missing us at all. He later sacked out for a super long nap and was just the best baby ever.
I should mention that while we were there in the end of May, SoCal was experiencing an "out of season" heat spell... like 100*+
so when my Mom asked how we were doing, we sent her this
"It's so hoooootttttttttt"
which it was, (hence my flatted by sweat hair) but we then quickly followed up with...
But we are loving it, give Karter a smooch for us!
<<<<<<Indiana Jones
Astro Blasters>>>>>>
We grabbed a quick bite to eat and some other snacks (i'm sure I had had at least 3 churro's and a pretzel by this point as well) and then headed back over to California Adventure for our turn at Radiator Springs Racers!
It was such a cute ride! I loved the details of it. I felt like I was in Radiator Springs!
We both wished the racing part would've been longer, but it was great.
apparently the lady in front of me didn't think so though.
We bounced back over to Disneyland (we covered a lot of ground that day)
and headed to Splash Mountain! The family we were in the boat with was nice enough to let me ride in front!! (kinda my favorite spot on that ride even though you get soaked!) they said they had already rode the ride once before and got soaked, so I wasn't a mean fun sucker for their kids, I promise!
we then went baaack over to CA and hit up Toy Story Mania once again! I am still like 0-15
and then back to Disneyland for Space Mountain
(I'm noticing my hands are always up... sure sign of a good time i guess?)
(I'm noticing my hands are always up... sure sign of a good time i guess?)
We were pooped and I think Scott's feet were literally bruised.
We had talked to my parents (My Dad had flown in while we were on our all day long date) and Karter was sleeping like a rock, so we let him have a sleepover with them and we headed back to our hotel to rest up for Day 2 at Disneyland!


















1 comment:
Looks like so much fun! We bounce back from park to park about 4-5 times in a day too, glad we're not the only ones! You are aware of the fact that you can have a valid fastpass at both parks simultaneously, right? That's why we're always going back and forth so much. :)
Post a Comment