I want to blog... I have so many things I want to say... BUT...
I sit at a desk... with a computer for 8 or so hours every day.
the mere thought of coming home and typing some more and looking more at a computer screen just makes me cringe.
i have so many things I want to write about...
- girls camp = amazing.
- our yard improvements
- my awesome neighborhood/ward (see first bullet)
- raising funds for my cute friend/neighbor/beehive Hadley's diabetes walk
- my husband and how amazing he is (why not write about it...)
- my work and how much i really do enjoy it
just to name a few.
I will get to it :)
In the mean time.. click the link above and donate to cute Hadley's JDRF walk! :) even $10 would be awesome! We have wristbands (2 for $5 or $3 ea.) and T-Shirts if you donate more than $20!
XO!
No comments:
Post a Comment