The pictures below are from my HTC Incredible. I dumped them all on my computer because I decided it was time for a new phone.. and of course, it back fired on me.. why would i fix something that is not broken? my Incredible was... well... Incredible... but none the less, I needed the latest and greatest (aren't I awful?) So I went into the Verizon store and upgraded myself to a HTC Rezound.. I made this choice after months of homework on which phone to choose, and from all the geeky websites and reviews and what not, it was the best decision (I can't go to the iPhone.. I just can't do it.. but that is another story in itself).
Now to get to the radioactive part.. I need to back up a little bit... I love my phones.. i basically can't function without one, I am hard on them, I use them well. but I either have a good dose of radioactivity in me or I just have plain bad luck.
When Scott and I were first married (2 years ago) We got ourselves some Palm Pre's on a sweet deal from Verizon, they were great... for a little bit anyway.. first mine broke.. the slider thingy busted, got it replaced, then Scott's did the same thing, got it replaced, then my software crashed, got it replaced, then Scott's stopped charging, we got it replaced (if you are keeping track, we are on phone 4..) then my software crashed again, they replaced it - again, and then crashed again... I personally went through FIVE phones.. (Scott, two) finally both Verizon and me.. mainly me said i need a new one.. so I went with the Droid Incredible... which was awesome... until one day the software crapped out... I need to say first off though, I don't have weird apps that crash things.. nothing out of the ordinary... I mean I work at a software company, I hear plenty about smart phones, software and the game risk... so they replaced my incredible, it was fine for about 5 months, then crapped out again..I finally got a brand new replacement and it worked like a charm and has ever since... until I decided to replace it with something new (what the crap was I thinking??) enter the Rezound.
My Rezound has crashed 3 times on me and I have only had it since the end of February. Verizon would fix it by doing a hard reset.. but then I had to reload my phone, which we all know is a royal pain! so, here I am on phone 3... and feel pretty lucky because I haven't lost contacts or pictures.. but that is my awful long story as to why I dumped all my pictures from my Incredible.. all so I could get a new phone, learn that I am probably radioactive (I mean, who kills that many phones? NO, I don't drop them..), and of course to expose ourselves to the unforgiving and very public internet.
These are in no particular order.. whatsoever
apples on our apple tree!
Minnie when she was a little younger.. with her one floppy ear.. they both stick straight up now..
Neighborhood Crawdad Party - our 1st Neighborhood Party
Cute Nam.. she loves to have the whole family over
I love this dog
Department Meeting at work.. I love my Job
Jay all cuddled up
Relief Society Girls Night Out and Sleepover - Have I mentioned I love my new ward?? :)
Sweet Mckinsley
Kyle Bird - what an awesome guy and a great taxidermist too!
Namie buying the Missionaries Lunch - she has such a big heart for the missionaries
Birthday Boy & Birthday Pup
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies - My Fave!!
Scott out shooting
Pegging your pants is cool - Corey (Boss)
(I didn't even know what that meant.. youngen' much?)
Having the Flu SUCKS!
Mckinsley's 1st Birthday Party
We kinda spaced getting Minnie fixed... atleast she looked cute!
Shower Crayons - Coolest.Thing.Ever!
Emily & Namie - at our weekly lunch date
Minnie - after we got her fixed.. poor baby
Awesome Husband! (I HATE dishes)
Chipped a tooth, thought I'd see if the Tooth Fairy would remember me.. she did, a few days late, but she did!
I just love Jaymie!!! She is the most relaxed, chilled, loyal, sweetest dog ever!
First Beehive's Activity - I LOVE being in YW (again)!
My first YW Lesson Handout :)
bought Scotty a dart gun... good idea? bad idea? He loves it!
Mckinsley.. she got sick of pushing the cart, so she just laid down and wanted to be dragged.. LOL
One night with a little too much time on my hands.. i think i made it obvious i want to go to disneyland/world sometime this year :)
Jacki & Andy's Wedding
Ah, my new phone.. with Beats Headphones included!
here's to hoping 3rd time is the charm with my phone :)










.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



.jpg)

.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)







2 comments:
OH my goodness, that'd be so frustrating to go through so many phones!!! Hope this one is the charm too ;)
You have an apple tree!? That is so charming.
What the cool -- shower crayons!? GENIUS!
I love that the Tooth Fairy visited you.
Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies... yummm...!
I bet you are the cutest YW leader!!
I am over the beehives too! They are the best!!!
Post a Comment