My Most Favorite Holiday!!
okay, well maybe it takes a close 2nd to Christmas, but none the less, its a holday that I love!!
We have never missed a 4th of July in Murray.. we went to the parade, as usual, i attempted to run the 5k, but little Minnie decided to have an accident, which made us late and in turn made me miss the 5k, oh well, I still got a sweet shirt! :)
We have never missed a 4th of July in Murray.. we went to the parade, as usual, i attempted to run the 5k, but little Minnie decided to have an accident, which made us late and in turn made me miss the 5k, oh well, I still got a sweet shirt! :)
Minnie enjoyed the parade :) It wore her right out!
Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We had lots of BBQ's and tons of good times with lots of friends and family! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment