Friday, March 4, 2011

What a Month...

February has come and gone... and what a month it was...
  • We dog-sat for my aunt.. which was fun, we love Hailee and Buzer!
  • We had a close friend of ours die of Breast Cancer
  • We Celebrated Valentines Day... and our 3 year anniversary of dating.. yes, we do celebrate that!
  • We went to our first funeral together.. see above
  • I started my new full-time job (STResS!) but I do love it!
  • Dog-sat for our friends for a weekend.. wanted to leave the one that wouldn't stop barking (for seriously 4 hours straight) out in the snow... we didn't, but we highly contemplated it though.
  • We spent and are spending lots of time with our friend and his family (see above) which is very rewarding and very hard. We love them so much, and it breaks our hearts to see them hurt!
  • Ate out A LOT, because I am pooped everyday when I come home.. this Full-Time stuff is wearing on me.. but I used to do it all the time, I will adapt again :)
  • Walked through tons and tons of houses... hoping one was juuuuuuuust right
  • Put an offer on a house :) (hoping to hear back Monday) - Technically this is in March.. but the whole process started in February
  • We counted our many blessings and realize more and more everyday how lucky we are to have one another :)

1 comment:

John and Charese said...

WOW, what a month! Lucky you always getting to "dog" sit! Sorry to hear about your friend, so sad! Hope you get the home you are looking for! Having your own place is great! Lots of work, but hey it's yours! Love ya B!