So one of my "resolutions" this year was to be better at blogging, ya know, atleast once a week.. and since i have nothing exciting to write about, i found this. kind of fun. Makes you think about yourself.
Who is that one person who you can talk about just anything?
Scotty
What was your dream when you were younger, has it come true?
My dream was to be a nurse, and sadly it hasn't. I haven't ruled it out yet, but it is in the way far back of my mind. it is very bittersweet. some of you know my reasons, others don't. but i does break my heart i never achieved it... yet.
Which is the one place in the world, where would you want to live other than here?
Ha, lovely question. I LOVE Utah, but i haven't ever had the chance to "miss it" so to say. I would LOVE to live in Wyoming, like in Jackson or somewhere in Star Valley. It is where my Grandparents grew up, and i am fascinated with their stories. But ultimately i would come back to Utah, i just wanna move somewhere else for a few years. I am trying very hard to convince Scott, but it is not working very well. I can dream though, right.
Do you have any insecurities in your life?
This sounds really stupid, but my height can be a point of insecurity. Like when people joke about it, that doesn't bother me, but looking like i am 14yrs old really bothers me. I am almost 23. I don't want to be a mom (3-5yrs from now) and look like i am 14 with a baby. Other than that, not really, i am a pretty sercure person, it takes a lot to offend me or hurt my feelings. (though it does happen) I have tough skin.
What do you prefer stability or spontaneity?
A little bit of both. I used to love spontaneity, but for whatever reason, stability is a little more comforting. But i am always up for something last minute. Just give me 30mins to throw in a degree of stability and off we go :o)
Do you have a current friend who you have known for the longest time?
Hmm, probably my Sister, Emily, Tina Smith, or Kathryn Hatch. Weird, we all have different last names now. except for Emily, hopefully she will be a Harrington one day though!
Are you a negative or positive person?
Generally positive. I usually keep my negative thoughts to myself. What kind of question is that anyway, like if you are a negative person, are you really gonna say you are, or do you even know you are?! just saying...
If you could go back in time and change one thing you regret, what would it be?
I would've taken the job at Oakcrest. I regret that so deeply.
There are many reasons why this was such a pivitol point in my life, but if the present wouldn't change, i would have taken that opportunity to have that experience. Ugh, it hurts when i think about it.
I took the job at Alta View Women's Center instead. But the result of that decision was meeting my husband. had i taken the oakcrest job, i might have married my Missionary and never met Scott. Everything happens for a reason right? I love My Scotty and am sure glad he chose me
What is that one thing that you love to do? Why?
hmm thats a really broad question. I love being with Scott, I love going in the outdoors, I love exploring new places. I love going to Disneyland (geek alert!). I love being with our friends. I love being with my Family. I love Camping. I love playing with my puppy.
Why? because all those things make me super happy.
What is the one characteristic that you find in a guy that makes them most attractive?
genuine kindness.
Excluding romantic love, have you ever told someone you loved them?
all the time. and usually when i say it, it is taken in a light manner, which is fine, but if i tell you i love you.. even as a friend. I mean it. :o)
4 comments:
you'll get there britt! if i can do it, you can do it!!
LOVE YOU:)
I liked reading this because even though I feel like I know you pretty well, I learned even more about you! For example...why in the world would anyone choose to live in Wyoming if they could live anywhere???? I thought you would for sure choose DC haha.
because Wyoming is BEAUTIFUL! :)
why NOT? :)
I would choose DC.. BUT Scott doesn't like this whole idea anyway.. so i had to compromise my dream to be slightly closer to home.
like its gonna happen anyway.. lol
Fun! I love getting to know people more, especially friends :) Blogging once a week = awesome goal!!
Post a Comment