Thursday, January 20, 2011

8 Months

How lucky am i?
I have been Married to this boy for 8 months now!
 (well, technically it was 8 months yesterday..)


Isn't he so cute? I love this picture, it was taken during Bridals and he was laughing because he had just told me how he was thinking of my Sister while he was kissing me...
What he really meant by it was... we were posing for a picture.. kissing.. with my Mom and Emily just watching.. and for whatever reason, Emily, still 5yrs old, says its "gross" to watch people kiss.
That's what made Scott think of her... or so he says. :o)

I Love You Scotty!
Thanks for being my everything and more!



X O


6 comments:

Amanda Oakes said...

Yup, Emily would have a comment like that.
And by the way, the bottom picture is my favorite!! So cute!

Karilyn Carreon said...

Wow that went by fast.. almost a full pregnancy term.. lol still have pregnancy on the brain sorry! Miss you guys!

Kelly Jean said...

Yay!!! Happy 8 month-er! :) :) Love that bottom picture of you two - so cute!!

Alexandra said...

ughhhh these pictures are so so so cute. congrats!

Brittany said...

love your background on your blog lol we have the same one :)
congrats to you two!

John and Charese said...

SO SWEET! You don't know how happy it makes me to know that you are SO happy! YEAH! I love ya girl!