The Muzzleloader hunt opened up this week, with more to follow
I am officially now a Deer Widow... a title i never thought i would hold... but there is optimism...
I have found myself PLENTY to do while Scotty is out providing for our family!
Meanwhile, I will be thinking this....
and doing lots of this...
To make lots of these for my cute friends that are havin` babies.. and there sure are a lot of them... :-)
*not me... not at all, i just like to make them stuff ;-)
and hopefully spending some good quality time with her...
Isn't she adorable?? That is a smile.. Teeth included :)
♥
Bring home a big Buck Honey!!! I Love You!


6 comments:
ah brit i loooove the baby stuff! one day when i have a child i hope you'll make me one! i had no idea you could sew, impressive!
Those are the cutest Brit and your dogs smile is to die for!
K miss crafty! Want to teach me some skills??? Oh and Jamie's smile is AWESOME!!
Looks like you have plenty to keep you busy while Scott is gone but your always welcome to come hang out with us. Afton would love it!! Those onesies are so cute. Wish I could get that crafty.
Sad I didn't see you this weekend at the hospital:(
Britt you are just so cute! I love to read your blog! You look so happy! Love the baby stuff! SOOOOO CUTE!
come to texas, i'll keep u entertained,,,,:) xoxo
Post a Comment