This literally sums up how I feel about this place
Today was the day that just the 3 of us went to Disneyland - we got lucky and were able to get this perfect picture in front of the castle (they had it blocked off for some Swedish film crew?)
haha - Karter was a little unsure about Snow White's Scary adventures
It sure was fun being able to go on all these little rides with him.
He loved King Arthur's Carousel! and yes, we were those parents who let their kid ride barefoot (he was like 7 months - puh-leeze)

so yeah, the line for dumbo was like 90minutes, so we opted just for the posed picture.
maybe next time!
This picture became my favorite of the whole trip!
We seriously had such a fun time taking Karter to our most favorite place!
We sure love this little guy!
We headed over to California Adventure to find some fun for Karter over there!
We took him on the Monster's Inc. ride - which he loved! I think it was his favorite because he recognized the characters as his nursery is done in Monster's Inc.
We went to the Beast's Library - apparently I am Belle and Scott is Peter Pan!
2009

2014
We headed back over to Disneyland to meet Mickey Mouse
Karter totally loved him, but true to life, we never got a good picture of all 3 of us
Showing Dad how to cruise around Toon Town
Karter was such a trooper, we drug him all through Disneyland
we put him in the stroller right after we rode Peter Pan and let him nap
Peter Pan has always been one of my most favorite rides at Disneyland. I was so excited to take Karter on it! He loved all the lights and flying through the air!
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
We ended the night over at New Orleans Square - just soaking up the day.
This is my most favorite place in Disneyland!
Disneyland with my little family was nothing short of amazing - I can't wait for more trips in the future!
(my attempt at a panoramic of the outside of Disneyland and Cali Adventure
Trying to take as much of it home as I could!







.jpg)











No comments:
Post a Comment