This year I turned 26 - that just sounds old... maybe because i'm on the downhill slope to my 30's? Yikes!
I was spoiled for my Birthday - Scotty never seems to skimp on that and I love him for that! Birthdays are a big deal to me. I can thank my Mom for that, but still.
well, this year I wanted to go to the Zoo for my birthday with this cute family of mine. We had Aunt Em tag along too since we actually went on her birthday.
They had just opened the new Lion exhibit and it was really neat

It was still a little on the chilly side, but not too bad. It was nice to spend a weekday at the zoo with no crowds!
We were also using this as a test run on the stroller with Karter for Disneyland. I honestly think he liked riding around in the stroller better than seeing any of the animals. - i guess typical for a 6 month old.
this picture was taken with my S5 - my new ginormous phone that i love because it takes UH-MAZING pictures!
i know, i know.
(but really, it is smaller than that, by like a lot)
i digress....
We made a visit to see the Gorilla's and take the typical "how do you measure up?" picture
it was at this point that we realized we were sans one shoe. wahh wahh waaaaaahhhh
it was his first time wearing those shoes :( we traced our steps, no luck.
still waiting on a call from the Zoo telling me they found it, but i'm losing faith.
since it was Emily's Birthday and all, we arranged a fab photo shoot with her and K
again, S5 for the win!
This little guy turned into quite the cheeser for pictures - this one is my favorite!
with his $15 zoo hat because we forgot his and figured a bald baby with a burned head is not worth being cheap. he has yet to wear it since
pulling on my hair while trying to avoid being smooched to death
He sure is my favorite
oh yeah, and there were animals.
I honestly didn't take a million pictures because i just wanted to enjoy being there. In the moment with my kiddo, husband, and sister. It was totally worth it!










2 comments:
ok the S5 takes aaaaahmazing pictures. shoot. and that "cheeser" picture of Karter is flipping cute!
He is SO stinkin' cute I can't even handle it!
Post a Comment