Monday, February 24, 2014

Disabling Right Click

I have had quite a few people ask me how i disabled right click on my blog...

I found it here (Thank you to beinggeeks.com for providing this info!)

Step 1 : Go to Dashboard > Layout > Add Gadget > HTML / JavaScript

Step 2 : Copy this code and paste it in that blogger widget.

Step 3 : Save the html/javascript and view you blog

There are also a couple other things I found interesting when it comes to protecting your pictures online... check out this article here

happy blogging!

2 comments:

Eric and Justine said...

YES! Thank you so much for sharing how to do this! ps. your little man is super cute!

Chelsea said...

So glad you told me this. Even though its shouldn't be a big deal, I hated going through the hassle of being private. This so great!