Sunday, January 5, 2014

Christmas Festivities

We had a fabulous Christmas this year! It was so fun with Karter... even at 2 months old, it still was so special! :) I can't wait until next year, its crazy to think we will have a 14 month old then! Now that I write that out, I can wait. don't grow up so fast!!

We started off the parties with our annual Family bunco party at my Grandma's. Last year Scott rocked the whole thing, this year, we both left empty handed. :(
 This is my cute cousin Madie, she absolutely loves Karter. She is always holding him. It's so cute! We had a great time with my family and enjoyed some delicious soup for dinner. It is always a good time.


My Mom's beautiful Bunco Poster (she had me take this picture so I can create a "cuter" poster for next year (her words, not mine)


I learned something new this year... on my Grandma's tree, she has an ornament that she bought the year each one of her Grandkids were born. I think that's so sweet. This is Karter's Ornament, he is their first Great Grandchild

The festivities continued....



The next day I took Karter to my work for our Christmas Party and White elephant exchange. I was lucky enough to leave with a Justin Beiber CD. Being 1 of 2 girls in my department, I was surprised by how much all the guys loved him! Not that they wouldn't, but its more of a girl thing to be like "aww, so cute!" ya know?
anyway, he was loved and doted on. He loved being held by Evan! :)



The day after that was Christmas eve, we went with my Family to Asian Star, its our Christmas Eve Tradition! Karter was exhausted... probably from anticipation of Santa coming that night!


      
















Karter and his cute Christmas Jammies :)

The next morning we celebrated Christmas as our own little family, it was perfect! Karter got a lot of diapers and toys! Scott got me a Silhouette Cameo (I am sooooooo excited!!) while Scott got seasons 1-4 of Modern Family!

He was so excited!! :)

I didn't realize his eyes were closed until the moment was over :(
This is an ornament from Karter - the card said "I can't wait to hunting with you Daddy!"

We spent the rest of Christmas day at Scott's Parent's, My Parent's, Scott Grandparent's and ended the day at my Grandparents! it was exhausting, but perfect!

Scott's nephew was super excited about his presents! hence the blur ;)

My Mom doesn't want to be called Grandma... we are still working on a name, she wants Mimi, we want Grammy Tammy. I'm sure we will win, as Karter gets to "choose" the name. 

Scott and Cort with their boys, Karter and Ezra

This picture of my Grandma and Karter makes me so happy! He is so smiley with her! I Love it!!

We really had such a great Christmas! We have been so blessed with such a happy, healthy, good baby!! Thank you to our families and friends for making Christmas special! 




No comments: