We had a fabulous Thanksgiving spending time with our families!
We went the night before Thanksgiving to Scott's Grandparents house, we wanted to spend some 1 on 1 time with them as they hadn't met Karter yet.
We made sure to get a picture of all 4 Generations - Karter is the first Great Grandchild to carry on the Nunley name, Grandpa Nunley was super proud! It was nice to visit with them and spend time over there.
We spent Thanksgiving day with my family, it was so fun to be over there. We have gone to my Grandma's for Thanksgiving since I can remember. It's just home :)
I couldn't find a onesie for Karter's first Thanksgiving in time, so I decided to just make him one. That sounded like a good idea until we ran out of color ink in the printer. :( so I guess its a good thing that both Scott and I were feeling the grey scale look
Happy First Thanksgiving Karter!
About a week before Thanksgiving Karter turned 1 month old! Holy cow, time is just flying by and he is growing so fast!
I took a picture for the first 4 weeks to watch him grow, I can't believe how fast he changed!
and for our 1 month pictures, we decided to do one with each of us.
Karter is so much fun! We love him like crazy! As I am sitting here typing this, Scott has Karter sleeping on his lap, making faces with him and taking his limp arms to make him look like he is flexing - and then he took it a step further and flexed his one arm and said "Hey, can you guys point me to the beach?" ha ha!
Scott loves this little boy and so do I! We are so blessed and so thankful!








No comments:
Post a Comment