Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Family Love

We went and saw the lights at Temple Square on Monday, made for the perfect family night! It was freezing, but Karter was super bundled up and I doubt he even knew where he was... he slept the whole time, such a good baby! :-)




Its been so fun experiencing Christmas with our little guy, even though he is too little to really even care, it has definitely brought something special to our home.

Karter has grown so much lately! I can't believe it! He has his 2 month appointment this week, so we will see how big he truly is!

Here are some fun pictures as of late. He has started smiling and its the greatest thing ever!!


Half asleep, but he is so sweet and cuddly when he is sleepy!

Cute little elf!

I am so glad I was able to capture this moment the other day... I went over to Namie's house to drop some stuff off. I had left my diaper bag in the car so I left Karter on his blanket on the ground with Namie while I ran outside. I came back to this sweet scene. It melted my heart and Karter was totally content and happy!


Don't tell Namie I posted this picture... she would not be happy, but it was seriously so sweet!



2 comments:

Lace said...

Ok the elf? TOTALLY adorable. And second, when the heck did Karter become 2 months? I swear he was born just days ok!!

Alexandra said...

oh man, that picture/story of karter and namie. cutest thing ever.