i'm honestly trying not to be a whiner... but throwing up is getting so old. so.old.
i just have to keep telling myself that there are hundreds of thousands of women who would love to be pregnant... and i should feel lucky. which i do.
i just don't want to be sick anymore. :(
okay, whining done.
life is going great other than the throwing up. Scott and I went down to Manti to see the Pageant like we do every year. It was fun, i love that we have made this a family tradition that we can continue for years! I can't wait to take our little guy next year on what will probably be his first camping trip!! Yay!
This year our good friends the Maw's joined us - we seriously love them. we have the best time. Scott and Jeff are like long lost brothers and i just love Laynie! Not to mention their 3 adorable kiddos!
We were glad they were able to come, hopefully they will join us next year!
sadly, I only managed to snap one picture while we were there.. which is sad :( I think i only took one because i have taken a ton in the past... so its kinda of the same thing? anyway, it was beautiful like always and the spirit was strong as ever. I highly recommend it to everyone!
We.... yes, WE have had some serious nesting going on at our house, Scott doesn't like to call it that, but that is exactly what it is... i have been organizing, re organizing, throwing stuff away, finding "homes" for everything like a mad pregnant lady. Scott on the other hand has been fixing sprinklers, making our lawn look good, and trying his very hardest to keep our flowers alive (any tips? we seem to kill EVERYTHING).
it has been kind of fun to see all the progress that is being made, but the time from 6pm to 10pm sure goes fast. but we are loving summer... the heat isn't to dire yet, but with this forecast...
Here are the updates on the baby - this is for week 22, week 23 starts Tomorrow!
How far along? 22 weeks, 6 days
Baby Size: Spaghetti Squash - about 1lb. and 1ft. long
Total weight gain/loss: around 10ish lbs
Maternity clothes? i don't think they make maternity close for people as short as me :( so I need to go buy some shorts that are a few sizes bigger than the norm
Stretch marks? none.
Sleep: still pretty good. unless i am sleeping on an air mattress while camping... that hurt my back. I am surprised though, i have been sleeping through the night for the past few weeks, which has been nice. (knock on wood)
Miss Anything? um, little weird things... like not being able to go on rides at lagoon this weekend, i still miss cookie dough, being able to carry heavy things without worrying... just silly things like that
Movement: yes, this little guy moves like crazy... on his own schedule of course. usually for an hour or so when i get to work and then from like 3-6pm... I love feeling him move. though sometimes he finds super uncomfortable places to hang out
Food cravings: i had the weirdest craving for kit kats all weekend... needless to say, I ate so many kit kats i don't want another one for a while. so delicious though!
Have you started to show yet: Yep! and i feel huge... i know this is only the tip of the iceberg, literally, but i feel really big
Best moment this week: I had a fabulous time in Manti. I felt super good on Tuesday... it was probably "super good" because i felt like literal death on Monday. another sweet moment i had this week was just today... i had text Scott another sad message telling him i threw up at work (which is so gross and weird). his response was so sweet... "I'm sorry Bug. Thanks for being so Tough" Aww, melt me. It was just sweet, like I know he appreciates me, but it was nice to hear :)
Gender: Boy!
Labor Signs: None yet
Belly Button in or out? every week it gets more and more shallow
Wedding rings on or off? On
Symptoms: still throwing up :( pretty much every other day. I usually have it pretty in check and can get it out of my system before I leave home, but this week was a little different... I have thrown up numerous times at home, in the car, on the road... but never AT work. well, I did on Monday, which was awful. and again today, which wasn't as bad (after throwing up so much, there is puking that is not as bad as other pukings... lol) everything else is good though - I do have to plug a note in here though. I do whine a lot about my throwing up.. which i know i shouldn't. but if you ever want to read about a girl who is a serious trooper and is super woman as far as i am concerned, read about sweet Collette Charles and her pregnancy. she is seriously amazing. and she crosses my mind more than once a day "be tough like Collette, Brit!!!" anyway, she has a beautiful baby boy who happy and healthily made it to earth a few months ago.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. I did have a major meltdown AT poor Scott the other day.... but i am counting small successes... i am 22 weeks and that is the first time i yelled at him for no super good reason.. :( don't worry, we still love eachother
Looking forward to: October!!!

3 comments:
oh the throwing up is terrible! I always got sick in the afternoon while still at work. The work bathrooms and I had some quality time together!!! Don't feel bad about whining. It is so hard!
And there are eggless cookie dough recipes! Seriously saved me a few times!
Weird...I went through a kit kat stage too! So sorry you are still dealing with nausea and throwing up! :S Hopefully it won't last too much longer! It was so good to see you the other day! You are looking so cute and tiny! I know it doesn't feel like it though...it's weird how even a little bump can make you feel huge inside!
Okay. First of all you are not whining. 22 weeks of throwing up is HORRIBLE. You are a rock star!! I'm so sorry you are still sick! Are you staying hydrated? Have you tried any other meds besides zofran? Not that they are miracle drugs, but lots of nurses won't say anything unless you ask. I think about you all the time, hoping you feel better. My number is 8016645383 if you ever need to talk to someone to come over. I laughed at the part about some pukes being worse than others. Hahahaha! So true. You start to have degrees of pukeness and different types. Who knew right? You can do this. Thanks for the shout out and for the comment on my blog. Made me cry. Love you lady! Hang in there!
Post a Comment