Monday, May 6, 2013

25

today i am 25. when did that happen?
i swear i just turned 16, right? I still remember my 16th birthday party in the park. it was so fun! and lucky me, I still keep in touch with most of those amazing friends that i had all throughout high school.
25, it sounds old.. lol i feel like time is just flying by! but really, the best is yet to come :)

Thank you to all of my awesome friends and family for all the birthday wishes! you sure make a girl feel loved!

and now for week 15...

How far along? 15 weeks

Baby Size: apple :)

Total weight gain/loss: 1 lb gained

Maternity clothes? not yet, but i did buy this belly band thing.. so i can still wear my normal pants. ah, so comfy!!! (Target)

Stretch marks? nope

Sleep: i sleep really well, i wake up with sore hips and shoulders sometimes from staying on one side all night long, but I'm still sleeping all night :)

Miss Anything? um, this whole "growing a belly" (aka baby) is still hard for me to get used to.. its a total body image mind game thing i have going on, but i am working on it and doing all i can to make sure our baby is healthy. so i miss my skinny tummy.. oh, and being able to eat brownie batter and cookie dough!

Movement: nothing i can say for certain

Food cravings: still loving apple juice, girl scout cookies, but nothing really major.

Have you started to show yet: i notice it, but not many others do... so a little bit. It just kinda showed up this weekend.

Best moment this week: waking up on my birthday NOT sick!!! :)

Gender: I still think its a boy. we find out in like 3-4 weeks!!!!!!

Labor Signs: none

Belly Button in or out? still in

Wedding rings on or off? On

Symptoms: still sleepy all the time. still throwing up almost everyday. seriously Zofran is such a lifesaver. I've been a little moody, but its definitely getting better. is lazy a symptom? i definitely have that. um, my muscles in my abdomen have already separated . so it looks like i have a giant hernia that runs from my sternum to my belly button. Dr said its weird and uncommon this early, but since its not hurting me, to not worry about it.. still, its weird...

Happy or Moody most of the time: probably 60/40, mostly Happy, but its been a rough couple of sick days

Looking forward to: find out.. he or she!

1 comment:

Kelly Jean said...

Eating brownie batter and cookie dough, haha. I remember missing that too!! Ahh, I'm so excited for you!!!! And happy birthday!!! I agree - seems like we were just in high school.. dang, time flies!