Natalie's sweet Mckinsley turned 1 on January 23, 2012
I would love to claim this girl as my own! She is so sweet, so cute, and the most lovable little 1 year old.
Natalie worked so hard on her party, and it turned out adorable! She wanted an old fashioned theme and think she nailed it. Enjoy!
Happy Birthday Sweet Kinsley! x o!
Party Favors for the Guests
Cupcake Cake!
Beautiful Table Setting
Root Beer and Cream Soda
These picture frames were a gift from Natalie's sister
So many gifts for the Birthday Girl
The Birthday Banner that Natalie and I worked so hard on :)
Cute Pom Pom's that Natalie made herself!
They were the perfect touch!
The Birthday Girl's very own cake.
Natalie also made these adorable rose balls
(thanks to Pinterest)
Natalie's Mom made this cute board with all these pictures of Mckinsley on it
Opening Gifts
{Diving into the Cake}
More Gifts!
Okay, I'm bragging for a second.. but this was the gift we gave Mckinsley for her Birthday
Thank You Pinterest!
{Happy Birthday Sweet Girl}
No comments:
Post a Comment