Saturday, February 18, 2012

Christmas eve & day!

We had a great Christmas this year! It was perfect!

Christmas Eve was spent at my Parents house and Scott's Grandparents.. which sadly I don't have pictures from his Grandparents house, but it was great to see all Scott's Cousins and Aunts and Uncles!
My family had quite the bunco tournament going on at my parent's house. We have such a competitive family! haha

We opened some white elephant gifts and enjoyed each others company! It was great!
Jaymie. haha I love that dog so much!




Chad & Heidi
                                             


                                                      Cute Ady
Emily & Mady

My Dad, Jaymie, Debbie and Spencer

My Grandma with her new iPad! She was so excited!


We started off with our own Christmas at our house... Scott got me some furniture and some clothes.. and when I say furniture, I mean a couple side tables.. which I have been dying to have and a shelf thing for over your toilet?? I don't know what its called.. but goodness, I was STOKED! I wanted those things so bad!
Scott got some clothes, a couple games, and a little bank to count all his coins he keeps (they totally add up, btw!)










Looks like Santa stopped by! :) :) :)
I got Scotty some cute Stewie Pajama Pants :)

Little Minnie Mouse even got some toys.. which she LOVES
 (yay for Target Dollar Zone!)

Scotty.. he was so happy! (it was really early for us..)

all of Scott's Loot

We then went over to the Nunley's! They SPOILED us! 
Scott got a brand new Drill and a set of ... ummm... the tips that go on the drill.. BITS.. that's it! and a new hand saw, he was so excited!!
I got a couple gift cards (which was exactly what I wanted, i love giftcards!)





Scott and his new Drill (enjoying their new massage chair!)





 a box o' bits!
Julie opening her gift from us

Scott with his new Saw

We were seriously so spoiled!!

After spending some time at the Nunley's, we went over to my Parent's house for some lunch and Presents

My mom's beautiful tree and oodles of Presents!





Emily, Scott, and I




Opening Presents!
My parents spoiled us like crazy too! Lots of stuff
haha this was funny.. this gift was from Emily and it was in that red box and it was so heavy.. 
Emily told us it was for both of us.. so Scott let me open it and I found 2 text books.. I was like.. "uhh what the heck? I am not even taking math next semester.. and how does this apply to Scott??" and Emily went off on how me getting an education would benefit Scott.. blah blah
in reality, she had stuck a gift card for dinner under the books.. lol
okay, so not that funny, but it was funny at the time :)

Luckily we were prepared as well for Emily.. we wrapped her present in this huge box full of paper...

She dug through it to find nothing but an envelope

BUT, it did have $40 in it... all in ONES :)

We had such a great Christmas.. Sorry Parents.. I don't know why I don't have pictures of you from Christmas Day.. but you were there and we love you!

Thanks Nunley's and Hall's! We love You Guys!

No comments: