This year has by far been one of our toughest years.. :) but I do say that with a smile! We have been through a lot!! a whole LOT.
We Bought a House
We got a Puppy
Scott did his whole entire Bachelors Degree in ONE YEAR... that was a huge stressor!
We both worked full time... well I worked Full time, Scott worked Full time and then some (about 60hrs a week)...
We were stressed and basically only saw eachother from the hours of 7p-11p (sleeping doesn't count... your eyes are closed.. duh)
its been a long time coming... but Scott is finally done with school!!! Well, I am afraid to speak this soon, as we haven't grades back yet, but I know Scott is smart and I am sure he did fine!! :)
Happy Graduation Baby, I am so proud of you....
even better though, I am so happy to have my husband back!
Let me introduce myself.. I am Brittany, your loving, smokin' hot wife :)
Now for my Simple Request....
Even though this has been one of our toughest years... i am learning to put things into perspective...
I have a friend of mine... actually she used to babysit me... but our families were always good friends, we would travel together, go to dinner, hang out.. the whole thing.
Well Charese was recently diagnosed with Breast Cancer. They had to do a double mastectomy on her and afterwards found out that the Cancer had spread to her Lungs, Liver, and now to her Brain. She has two tumors on her brain, one on the back right, one on the front left.
She is going in for Gamma Knife surgery later this month and could use all the thoughts and prayers she can get!
She is strong, optimistic, beautiful Mama of 2 young boys and 1 little girl. She is the loving wife to her Cute Husband John.
Click on the link to the right to donate to her, as they need all the help financially that they can get. John has been by her side 24/7 and medical bills are starting to add up.
So if you wouldn't mind keeping her in your prayers, i know she would appreciate it :)
2 comments:
congratulations on making it through the year! ah crazy life, right? :)
one year? good golly, it's gonna take me 5 years for my bachelor's. i feel like an idiot..
Post a Comment