Saturday, October 29, 2011

Spillman Halloween!

Oh my goodness! I love my Job!! :) I work for the best company, in the best department, for the best boss, and with the greatest people!
every year, Spillman does a Halloween Party. It's almost like going back to elementary school.. all the employees bring in their families and everyone dresses up. the kids parade through the whole building, stopping several times in each department and get awesome candy!
We have costume contests between all the employees and lots of people get really into it!
Well, being the only girl in my department, i felt it was my duty to get all the guys to dress up.. easier said than done... they never dress up... until this year.
We were Snow White and the ten dwarfs!!!!
Ahhh! it was seriously so fun. i probably squealed like a little girl atleast 15 times, it was so fun!
I made all of the guys their t-shirts and we even had to get a little creative and come up with 3 extra dwarfs... which ended up being Shorty, Hungry, and Golfy... :) and the shirts turned out so cute! i seriously had so much fun with this. We didn't win the contests.. which i'm honestly quite sad about... but we really did have a lot of fun.
I work with some of the most classy, honest, fun, amazing guys around! I got very lucky. Its like have 10 older brothers looking out for me! :)
The parade was later in the afternoon and it was so fun to see everyone's little familes.. and there were like 3 other Snow Whites!! again, I squealed! :) I LOVED it!!
I took so many pictures... here is just a glimpse of one of the greatest days at work! :)

Evan as "Grumpy" he left early, as he had been traveling all week!

So here is the group picture... we were missing Grumpy (see above) and Dopey.. who was home with the flu :(
L to R: Mark, Troy, Neil, Randy, Brittany, Jeff, Caleb, Josh, Corey

This is my Boss, Corey.
Best.Boss.Ever!
and i'm not sucking up, i am like 99.9% sure he doesn't read my blog. lol

Josh as Sleepy
Jeff as Golfy 
These two boys are some of the hardest workers i know!
I love working with them!

Snow White
Who, Ironically is shorten than all of her dwarfs... imagine that...

Caleb as Bashful,
Natalie as a Princess :)
Natalie used to work in our Department.. she just barely left us for greener pastures! We sure miss you!

Randy as Doc... he seriously took it to a whole new level with the toupee. He was Doc because he is the.... umm... oldest.. but wisest :)
Neil as Hungry, Neil was Hungry because.. he is the one who always plans our lunch outings and asks "whats for lunch today?" at like 9am :)

Caleb was Bashful because, well Caleb is so quiet.. lol i love Caleb though!

Troy as Happy.. if you know Troy.. its self explanatory
and Neil showing off Troy.. lol
These two are some of my bestest friends! 

Hungry and Snow White

Snow White and Happy

Heather Jenson came dressed as a sock monkey! 
I LOVE it!!!

Emily as a Hippy!
I love working with My Sister!
I asked her why she was looking at me in the picture.. her response "because your sooo cute" .... LOL

Angie and Sarah.
I used to work with them when I was in Marketing, but even better, they are two of my Scentsy girls!!
Sarah is actually my Director

Jenny and Emily... pretending to be Stoned Hippies

Mark as Sneezy & Snow White.
O my goodness, i just love Mark! he is such a great guy!

Poor McCoy was a sick boy :(
So this is where his shirt hung out the whole time....

Same with Evan.. he wasn't sick... just not here.. :(

Randy as Doc.. and Neil in the background and Me!

My Goodness, this was hysterical!! Randy, I love this idea.. the gloves and everything!
But mainly the hair.. oh my gosh. i am still laughing!
Good to know everyone has been checked and they are good to go for another year. We appreciate your willingness to help everyone :) LOL

These cute girls belong to Mark.. They were Rapunzel and another Snow White!

We had James put on Dopey's shirt.. that way Dopey and James both weren't forgotten :)

Happy & Hungry passing out candy

Two of Corey's kids
Ellie was Strawberry Shortcake and Max was a Cowboy

Corey's other little boy, Alex, as an Indian.
I never got a picture of Taylor, but he was a cute little prisoner! :)

So Much Fun!!!!
Thanks Spillman!

2 comments:

The Hatches said...

Hahaha I still love your office costumes, that's hilarious. What's even funnier is that you really were shorter than all your dwarfs...LOVE IT. I just wish I could've spent more time with Snow White this weekend:( ha

whitster said...

Ha ha ha i'm loving that you made my brother in-law wear a disney shirt! So great! looks like such a fun day at work!!