March 18.... I can't believe my sweetie is 26!!!
Scott had just turned 23 when we first met, its crazy how time flies!
I had plans to decorate our little apartment for his birthday, but I wasn't sure how I was going to do it, most of you know that I am soooo not a morning person, and how could i decorate while Scott was home... well, lucky for me, but very very unlucky for poor Scotty, he had a nasty flu that kept him in bed for most of the day before his birthday...
so I was able to do some cake baking and some apartment decorating...
Luckily, Scott started feeling better by his actual birthday, and it was a great day, he got spoiled by his family, my family, and I. We took him to dinner at Texas Roadhouse, and of course, they made sure everyone knew it was his birthday.
It was a great day!!! I Love You Scotty! Hope your birthday was great!




No comments:
Post a Comment