Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Big Changes in Store!

One Week from today!!!
We will have the keys to our New House!
We are so excited!!! It will be so nice to have a place of our own!

Scott & Our Inspector

This is right after our inspection.. which went very well, only minor things to fix... like any other house.

Can't wait for this to be Home Sweet Home!


8 comments:

The Hatches said...

AHHHHHH I just got REALLY giddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-lol-Seriously though, I'm SO excited for you both and I LOVE it! It looks so nice! I want to come see it:)

Kelly Jean said...

Wow, SO EXCITING!!!! Congrats! It's a beaut :) :)

Amanda Oakes said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome!

Bryan and Dayna said...

Where is this at?? That is so fun! Congrats :)

The Downs Family said...

Cute House Britt :) How exciting! Next comes the babies lol ;)

Kaylie and Mike said...

How exciting! Your house is SO cute! I'm so happy for you guys, you seem like you're doing so incredibly well. :)

Tren and Chylie said...

That is super exciting!! It's going to be nice having all that space and a yard! :) Where is it at? Post more pictures!

John and Charese said...

Oh my goodness, CONGRATS! SO SO exciting! I am so happy for you!