Friday, October 1, 2010

Tina's Wedding Shower

My Best Friend Tina got Married August 27, and I had the honor of throwing her a bridal shower! It was a lot of work, but totally worth it... even though only 3 people showed up... I am disappointed in those of you i didn't hear from... (kidding, kinda, but not really). We were lucky though, the three of us, Everyone got a prize for all those silly shower games!! :)
Not to worry though, Tina's wedding was a MUCH bigger success and turned out beautifully! (more pictures from that later)


There is a "naughty" cookie right below the "love" cookie, the theme of the Shower was "Naughty & Nice"

we had so much food, it was soo yummy!



Wedding Games.. Gotta love them!





The Girls... missing Kathryn though...

I Love you Teen... sorry the shower wasn't perfect, but I hope you enjoyed anyway!

No comments: