Friday, July 30, 2010

Draper Days

As first time residents of Draper, we decided we couldn't miss the celebration of our city! and though Iwill be a Murrayite (Murr e` i-tuh: a person who has a special place in their heart for the city of Murray, Utah, United States wether a current resident or a former resident.) forever and will never miss a fourth of July Parade there... Murray's "day" isn't all that cool, Draper does it right! Like as far as their celebration and daytime activities, it spans for like 3 weeks, they have a car show, parade, horse pull, fair at the park, vendor booths, neighborhood parties, free concerts (with big name dudes, like Colin Raye). Bottom line, it was awesome! So wanting to share this awesomeness with someone, I call my one and only Kathryn! Aww, who doesn't love this girl? We have so much fun together, sometimes a little too much fun, like getting tattoo's together... airbrush of course.. we wouldn't want to upset our Hubbies :) I seriously am sooo lucky to have her as a friend, a lot of who i am today, i owe to that girl! I Love You Katie!! :)
Here are some pics of our fun day! :)


We  are too Cool!
Yep, you read that right, SWEET & THING :)
 Kathryn was a great example the following day at church for her Nursery Kids... Uhh, its a sticker guys :)

Kathryn's AWESOME finds!! they are the cutest baby lamps ever! (no, they aren't for her...)

My Awesome finds, CUTE headbands... yes, that is my laundry basket... lol

Later that night, more of our friends came over and roasted mallows and watched the fireworks from our house! Perk of living on the mountain, we don't have to fight traffic to watch the firework show! :)

2 comments:

The Hatches said...

Oh how I love you...and this post, thanks for the shout out;) I love those pictures though, I'll have to steal them! Glad you FINALLY updated you blog by the way!

Lace said...

i LOVE those headbands. and you live on a mountain? like in a huge ginormous house? sweet action Brit!